The Navigator – Long Arm Tool
- Precision acrylic hopping foot guide for long arm quilting machines with a 1/2″ hopping foot (0.550″)
- Has been under constant testing and use on a Gammill Classic since August 1996 with no damage to the hopping foot or mechanism
- Manufactured from 3/8″ clear acrylic
- Simply slips over your hopping foot quickly and easily
- Holds your hopping foot safely and securely without stress
- Turns you from novice to expert in minutes with spectacular results every time
- Allows you total control
The Navigators are machine specific and we make several different models.
Retail: $50.00 plus $7.00 shipping = $57.00 total
Navigator – Machine Type Compatible
Navigator #1 – Gammil and APQS
Navigator #2 – Innova
Navigator #3 – A-1 and Nolting
Navigator #4 – Bailey
Navigator #6 – HQ 18, HQ 16, HandiQuilter, Juki 2200 and Baby Lock
Navigator #9 – Viking 18-8, Pfaff and Tin Lizzie w/standard foot.
Navigator #10 –Pfaff and Tin Lizzie w/ ruler foot.